Search This Blog

Thursday, 22 March 2018


Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:      1         Week:7
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my writing because I think I described it quite well.
What challenged me over last two weeks?
Getting all my reading hopscotch done because I  because I was working with my friends and I got quite distracted.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
I overcame them by making sure I would work with someone I didn't get distracted by or by myself.
What is my personal goal for next week?
To only work with someone who I won't get distracted by or by myself.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Active Listening and I achieved/showed this by...
Sitting by myself on the mat sometimes so I wouldn't get distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment