What is the event at the Winter Olympics you are researching?
|
| I am researching Ski jumping. |
History of the sport?
|
| the first ski jumping competitions were held in Norway in the 19th century, |
How the sport is played? What happens?
|
| you start off by putting you're skies on thee two railing type things then you glide down and try get as far as you can. |
Are there different versions of the sport?
|
What equipment is used?
|
Interesting facts? Who is current world Champion? Medalists? When is it happening at the Olympics?
|
I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Monday, 12 February 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good description on what time/when.
ReplyDeletebenji
ReplyDelete