Search This Blog

Sunday, 10 March 2019

EPortfolio - writing

Motivation:
Camp Experiences


Learning Objectives:
Level 3
  • Show a developing understanding of how to shape texts for different purposes and audiences.
  • Select, form, and communicate ideas on a range of topics.
  • Use language features appropriately, showing a developing understanding of their effects.
  • Organise texts, using a range of appropriate structures.


Level 4
  • Show an increasing understanding of how to shape texts for different purposes and audiences.
  • Select, develop, and communicate ideas on a range of topics.
  • Use a range of language features appropriately, showing an increasing understanding of their effects.
  • Organise texts. Using a range of appropriate structures.


Learning goals:
  • To hook the reader in with an interesting beginnings,Ijump in
  • A variety of sentence starters
  • A variety of sentence lengths
  • Edit and rework
  • Effective peer checking and feedback

Crack! heard  he rustic pieces cracking as I was being hoist up into the rickedy trees.The straps are getting tighter on my neck I can not take it much longer,my legs are dangiling down.I glear down on everyone.Everybodies screaming but I cant hear anything over my heart poading out of my chest.It gets loader everyones screaming moreI am hoping I am still going to live.click shock hits my body as the wind flys past my face.

Splash I start to guggle the water in my mouth from laughing to much at finlays massive manus,I jump on my back int the phlegmatic water,my eyes sparkle in delight from the water caving over my face like two waves coiling together it was like slow motion.


1 comment:

  1. Please add - goal card, reflection, and picture.

    Riley, you have used some awesome onomatopoeias to add detail and effect to your writing. Remember to make sure you add all punctuation into your writing (can't) and full stops.

    ReplyDelete