Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week:11
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation) I am proud of my passion project because I think my group and I did well with bringing the food in and all of the work we did together
Here is my Personal Inquiry … (Picture + brief explanation)
Reflecting on my Inquiry, I have … (done well, need to improve, something im of proud)
I think I have done well with the creating the board game because I think I did good rules and good explaining.Next time I think I need to put more explaning.
Here is my Passion Project … (Picture + brief explanation)
Reflecting on my Passion Project, I have … (liked the way, done well, need to improve, something im of proud)
I think I did good with making A slide about everything we had made next time I think I need to do more food and a bit more explaining about it.
Reflecting on my term, I have … (two backpacks/positive + one next step)
Had a good term because I made new friends and started hanging out with new people.
In the holidays, I am doing… (a brief explanation)
IN the holidays I am going to the movies and spending time with friends/family so I am really excited for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment